Update of Life Goals. Hoo-rah.
1. Eat Human Flesh---And pretty much the flesh of every animal that I can get to, just to try everything once. Anything I'd eat would have to be donated and if it was an endangered species the animal would have had to die naturally. So don't get all PETA on me. *throws red paint on you* You know you wonder what human flesh tastes like just as much as I do, I just don't put it at the complete back of my mind like everyone else.
2. Become famous enough that I'm invited on 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart' and Jon Stewart and I talk about old videogames.
3. Get enough money to have a custom bowling ball made for myself that has a fetal skeleton (life cast reproduction, not a real one) curled up inside and is clear enough to see through (obviously, or there'd be no point for the skeleton).
Also, the skeleton would have to glow under blacklight, or else would suck at cosmic bowling.
4. If I am ever to write a romance novel, ruin the most beautiful sentence in the book (and the book itself) by sticking the word 'floppy' right in the middle of it.
5. Initiate a piece of 'community artwork'. I want to start something, then send it to another artist on a pre-approved list, and then they do something to it, cross their name off the list, and send it on to the next artist on the list, and so on and so forth. I wonder how it would come out if you have like fifty people put a little something into one piece. Too many artists ruin the soup, cause none of them can cook. You think so?
Update July 10th (I think...)
6. Die in a Tarantino flick. In a sweet sweet awkward fashion.
7. Go to a Star Trek convention dressed like a Star Wars character.
8. Go to a Star Wars convention dressed like a Star Trek character.
9. Get a nosebleed. I've never had a nosebleed. I want one. I gave someone a nosebleed once (Relax, it was an accident, a satisfying accident, but an accident nonetheless), but have never had the joy of bleeding through the nose myself.
10. Get in a fist fight with Kurt Russell and John Carpenter.
11. Punch a Nazi. Everyone wants to punch a Nazi. Even Nazis want to punch Nazis. That's just the way it is.